Re: Maybe I'm not coming to Kansas! May need CS ride...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maybe I'm not coming to Kansas! May need CS ride...
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:34:03 -0700
Okay, here is the deal. There is a possibility that I might have to
cancel going to Topeke because of a change in my wife's health. I will
not know for sure until late Tuesday. Missing the big event is
unfortunate, but in the larger perspective or relative priorities, it is
not a big deal.

However, I agreed to let David Hawkins drive my car in CS on
Tuesday/Wednesday. David is already on the road and signed up as my
co-driver. Letting David down is a big deal to me.

Again, I still might be able to make it, but if I can't, I would like to
have a back up ride available for David. If someone in CS can help me
out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Chase
P.S. If I do make it, I will be there Friday for the Pro and leave the
following Thursday morning. I wish there was some way I could stay for
the Thu/Fri stuff, but I have be in San Diego friday evening. I am going
to see if I can make it farther than Topeka-Arizona in one day.