National Warm Up Event Confirmations

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: National Warm Up Event Confirmations
From: Bshinton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:35:02 EDT
NATIONAL WARM UP EVENT CONFIRMATIONS :

As you may be aware, we have capped entries for the Kansas Region
National Warm Up Event this coming weekend.  In fact, Sunday's entry was
capped in early August (approx. 8/9), and all entries received since
have been placed on a waiting list.  We just closed Saturday's entry on
9/2.

If you mailed in your entry and have NOT received a confirmation, you
can e-mail me at robg@greggtire.com to confirm your entry.  Please
include your Car#/Class and Name in your confirmation request.  Again,
if your entry was received after 8/9, you are likely on Sunday's wait
list.

We are optimistic that the wait list drivers will get to run at the end
of the day on Sunday, time permiting.  We are NOT accepting any new wait
list entries for either day. We must be done early enough on Sunday for
the National Event North Course to be set up for Monday morning walking.

We look forward to having you all to Topeka!

Sincerely,
Rob Gregg
Warm Up Event Chairman