re: Might need CS car at Nationals!

To: ax-digest <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Might need CS car at Nationals!
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:40:42 -0400 (EDT)
Randy Chase wrote...
> However, I agreed to let David Hawkins drive my car in CS on
> Tuesday/Wednesday. David is already on the road and signed up as my
> co-driver. Letting David down *is* a big deal to me.
>
> Again, I still might be able to make it, but if I can't, I would like to
> have a back up ride available for David. If someone in CS can help me
> out, I would appreciate it. My guess is that he would prefer a car that
> could win (rules out those Miatas)..(just kidding!).

   IME, David is not that picky.  He does make a great co-driver,
however, even if he did go through the finish backwards and still beat me.
Wasn't even upset when I disappeared in his MR2 Turbo for 3 times as long
as I should have been gone; nervous perhaps, but not upset.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc