Re: [A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm ups]

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm ups]
From: Arthur Emerson <huoa16@netscape.net>
Date: 4 Sep 00 18:27:32 EDT
Jkinser77@aol.com wrote:

> First and foremost the instructors for all their time, effort,
> sweating and pulling themselves away from their other lives to
> help others hopefully take home a trophy in Kansas. Sam, Chris,
> Pete, Pat, John at Peru and Erik in Dallas.

I think that a big "thank you" to Jean from everyone that was
there is in order.  I know that a *lot* of effort went into
planning the weekend, and I thought that it was well worth the 1609
miles of driving that I did between Friday night and Monday morning
to be there.  Sam Strano deserves an extra-big pat on the back for
his efforts over the entire weekend as well.

> Looking forward to seeing the results in Kansas!!!

When you see Mari "Mrs. September" Clements picking up her
SportsCar was wrong t-shirt, just remember where she was
this past weekend.  If she was driving any faster on Sunday,
she'd need a pilot's license and clearance from the control
tower to take off!!!!!

-Arthur ("Lots of miles this weekend" edition.)

*   Please consider buying my new book, titled "102 Uses for      *
*   a ratcheting tie-down strap."  It's available at Barnes &     *
*   Noble and Spamazon.com.  All proceeds will go to the charity  *
*   I'm forming to buy paint for my personal submarine.  :-)      *