Re: Test?

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: Test?
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:43:09 -0500
John.

Do like I did yesterday.  Just move into the sunlight.  My pit thermometer
was hitting 150 before I lit the fire. :):)
Looks like 109-110 again here in College Station, Tx.
Maybe I COULD live with yankees for a few months in the summer.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing (You can fry an egg on my hood racing)