re: I'm coming to Kansas

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: I'm coming to Kansas
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:49:59 -0500
1) Arriving Friday evening, leaving the following Thursday morning
2) Austin, TX
3) Days Inn on Wannamaker, official HQ of the Texas Spokes Sports Car Club
(aka "Beefcake Anonymous")
4) 92 Miata in CS
5) Tues/Wed, plus Sat/Sun in the warm-up
6) Looking to gain some respect for the small-block Miatas of the world.
Hope there's more than just a few sweepers and slaloms...Karen, are you
listening?  :-)  Oh, and I can't say enough good stuff about my sponsor,
Mazda South in Austin.  These guys have been incredible.  Thanks DJ, John L,
John M, and Jimmie!!  (spam, spam, spam, spam..... :-)

--Andy