I guess I'm coming to Kansas, too!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I guess I'm coming to Kansas, too!
From: MeRacinGal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:20:55 EDT
> 1> When are you arriving/leaving?

    8th - 16th

>  2> Where are you from?

    Plano (Dallas), Texas

>  3> Where are you staying?

    Ramada Inn and Tower-Downtown

>  4> What are you driving?/In what class?

    '89 Crossle FF / 96 CML (but, only because Bruce has a co-driver this
year.)

>  5> When are you running?

    Thurs / Fri, last heat of both days.

>  6> And?

    And...I'm really hoping I don't get asked to leave the class again this
year just   because I didn't run the car all year.  PS...I did register for
this class
    this year.  Can't we all just get along???  I am bringing a car that
hopefully won't     break on me this year!

Smile Everyone!
Jane Willis  :-)