Success!! The trailer is done! Another question...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Success!! The trailer is done! Another question...
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:29:34 EDT
First off, thanks to all who supplied advice.  I really all of your input.

I finally finished the trailer.  After working on it off and on for 4 days,
it is finally finished.  Using $350 and some Kentucky engineering(I was born
and raised in Kentucky, so I can say that), I was able to build a trailer to
haul two sets of mounted race tires(big Camaro tires), two mountain bikes,
and enough tools and spare parts to support the operation.  I can take some
pics and e-mail them out if anyone else needs some ideas.

I haven't gotten it out on the road yet.  That will happen tomorrow
evening., but I did hook it up to the car to try out the lights.  I noticed
that the turn signals flash alot faster with the trailer lights connected.
Anyone else ever seen that happen?  Should I be worried about burning up my
flasher?  Should I just drive like (insert favorite idiot driver group here)
and not use my turn signals?

-dave

http://profiles.msn.com.