RE: Shock question

To: "'Matthew Carson'" <mcars@vt.edu>
Subject: RE: Shock question
From: Jeffrey Blankenship <jblanken@amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:44:51 -0500

Ahhh, Matt, any advice you happen to receive might be applicable to
my Windstar.  The stock stuff seems to go limp at about 45-50k.
Guess what?  Yup.  Well, I still want a cloud-soft ride, minus
the oscillation.  And I remember in my youth (late '70s) getting
Monroes and wondering afterwards if the shocks really had been
changed, maybe they're better now, but I dunno.  Plus, I did just buy
Tokicos for the MR2, tires are next, so every penny has to pull its
weight...
---
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                     Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@amdocs.com                        Amdocs - ITDS - TRIS+
'91 MR2 Turbo, neon enthusiast #478        Champaign, IL, USA