Re: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats/CP treachery

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats/CP treachery
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:31:10 -0500
Oh what wicked, wicked ways those CP'ers use to entice poor humble DS folks
into their rank and file.  Free plentiful booze and naked pale skinny butts
on top of RVs.

Some crazy guy even tried to sell me something called a Corvair.  Said it
was a cool car to race.  I think he was wasted though.

They also said that I already had the physique of a CP driver.  What'd they
mean by that?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us
from the other animals....except weasels."
Homer Simpson