Re: Can't we all get along? (Team.net Alternative)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Can't we all get along? (Team.net Alternative)
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:19:49 -0400
No, there will be no editing of the posts except that done by the original
postee.  But, if there are problems with profanity on the site then things can
always get deleted easy enough.  I will not censor opinions, but it is common
courtesy to keep things clean.

What I meant by weed out, is that if you don't want to read something about a
specific topic you don't have to, and you don't have to download the messages
like you do on email.  You get to choose what you see, and when you see it.