Re: Advertising?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advertising?
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:41:29 -0400
>Does anyone know of any good advertising opportunities at Nationals
>this year?  I would like to do a little advertising, but with as
>small a budget as possible.

One thing that I considered doing to promote my wife's new book was
to buy space on the side of a car.  To make it worth it, I needed a
car that would take home the championship trophy, getting its picture
in SportsCar.

I found such a car but sadly the space I needed wasn't available on
it, my URL is just too long.  I pretty much needed the whole side of
the car and I could not afford that.

One thing that I just thought of was to buy the sponsorship on a
contingency basis.  Pay the owner a modest fee, with a fee  structure
that gets larger as things happen: 1) Championship, 2) URL visible in
a SportsCar photo, 3) URL visible on the SportsCar cover.  As it is
now, my needs and abilities have changed so this isn't an option for
me.  Perhaps you can identify such a car.

Another thing that I consider too late was to sponsor a course at a
National Tour event.  Perhaps that is in the future.

pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com