Re: Go Karts Topeka

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Go Karts Topeka
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:58:11 -0400
Why is a guy from Connecticut doin' the leg work for somethin' out in the
Land of Ahhhs?

Here's the deal. The place listed below (after my sig) runs karts. 5hp
beasts. They do not open the kart area until 1 PM. I'm going to call later
today to see if we can secure an earlier opening time for those that wish to
do it. Their normal charges are $5 for a single $6 for a double (kart
rental?). $12 for three laps (cheaper than Baby Dolls) and $35 for a ten
ticket book. They do not have a web site. I didn't get a clear response as
to how long the track was, but it is not a figure eight (so I was told).

How many of you would be interested in flogging karts Monday morning (Sept.
11)?

Please respond ASAP, so I can put this together.

Matt (Byron's head must be exploding to hear me organizing kart rides)
Murray

Former Y2K DTN admin
Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Snail Mail Address for DTN contributions:

Karl Rickert
54 Barnes Ave
Chattahoochee, FL 32324
mattm@optonline.net