Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes
From: "boyracer" <boyracer@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:32:26 -0700
I don't know about C5 corvettes but on the C4 corvettes not only would
the interior panel be cut but the frame has to be cut to access the
shock.  Now you wouldn't think that the frame needs to be cut to
install a tweeter.  To me that seems to be a automatic rule violation
since we don't mount speakers in the frame.

boyracer