Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes

To: msirota@isc.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:18:00 EDT
I wrote:
 > Later that year ('97) after I installed my tweeters in the RX7, I was
 > in Nationals impound, and the impound inspectors let holes in interior
 > panels go without a word.

Mark responded:

<<  Oh, c'mon, Charlie, you know better than that.

 It's not the Chief of Impound's job to do anything about that.
 It's the competitors' job to file a protest.  >>

No, I don't know better than that!  It's Impound's job to look for "obvious
illegalities" on Stock vehicles.  At least it was when I was Chief of
Impound.  Impound inspectors have filed the protest with the PC on more than
one occasion!

CHD