shock access...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: shock access...
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:10:26 -0400
Sorry for the delay....I get the digest.

Does anyone know how to install small tweeters over the top of the shocks in
my boxster.  I'm sure you could install them in both my car as well as GHs .
Maybe even a few other boxster owners...can we get a discount...

So what if the tweeters would be under the hard cover for the
convertible.....C & C....  You never know when you might be trapped under
the top.....You got to have music.

If this one becomes legal let me know.....I  have two holes I would just
love to drill in my Boxster.

PatS
77AS.....

Snip >Subject: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes