Karts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Karts
From: Scott Anderson <noleanimal@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
Okay people, because of the trouble with my car, I am
really thinking about getting in to kart racing. BUT,
I would still like to use it to compete in the SCCA
still. What is everyone's feelings about karts at
events. I know in our region we are EXTREMELY careful
when the kart is on our course. No cars are staged
when the kart is on the line, that sort of thing.
Which kinda slow things up for everyone else. Do
people sorta frown on this, or does everyone else just
enjoy watching them like I do?

Scott Anderson (G-Stock 2000 Eclipse GT)
Kinnebrew Motors Racing
Dixie Region SCCA