Re: Uh-oh, Scarlett's in trouble.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Uh-oh, Scarlett's in trouble.
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:01:54 -0400
>As long as you don't run your solo stickers all season, why would your dealer
>even know you autox?  Seems as if the CV boot cracked and it is getting
>replaced...simple as that.  I would find another dealer to do your service.

A long time ago, my local, non-dealer, mechanic told me when I bought
my first new car in 12 years to be sure to bring it by him for
warrenty work.  He said he could submit the paperwork to Dodge just
as well as the dealer could.  Never did it for various reasons, but
you might want to check around and find a local willing to do it.

--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com