Re: BFG Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 - We Did It!!!

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: BFG Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 - We Did It!!!
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:48:26 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/00 2:28:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TeamZ3@aol.com writes:

> They said it couldn't be done....but we did it.  Just want to thank
> everyone who helped make the BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 event
> in Ozark, AL a successful happening.  In particular the following folks
> deserve recogniton for a job well done:
>
> BFGoodrich Team T/A
> Evolution Performance Driving School
> Edwards & Edwards Consulting
> The Wiregrass Region
> The Middle Georgia Region
> The Event Chiefs and Officials

Mark,

You deserve some recognition, too.  With the first 2 SEDIV events
unavoidably cancelled, you've had a lot of additional headaches this year
as the SEDIV Solo II Steward, as if serving in that position wasn't enough
work already.  We all appreciate your efforts which resulted in a fun event
this past weekend.  Thanks for all the hard work.

GH