'98 Neon ACR Sedan for sale

Subject: '98 Neon ACR Sedan for sale
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:30:57 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

In a move to reduce the number of vehicles I own to a more reasonable
level and free up funds for my CP car, I'm selling my (DS legal) '98 Neon
ACR Sedan. I'm asking $9k or best offer.  This car is my current daily
driver and has no problems at all.

Edmunds and Kelly blue book both say around $10k to $10.5k retail.
Personally I think that's pretty high, so I'm setting the price at $9k in
the hopes that this will make it move fast.

If you're interested, please contact me at:
marka@telerama.com
724-378-5573 (home)
412-544-1417 (work)

Car specs:
'98 Neon ACR Sedan (SOHC motor, 4 door, 5 speed)
36.5k miles
White w/ blue check National Champ. interior
AC
Factory AM/FM/Cass -- 6 speaker
Cruise (added using factory kit)
Truck release (added using factory parts)
Both (ACR and base) front swaybars.
Factory Koni's slotted per factory specs.
K&N
Factory mudflaps & floor mats
Dunlop D60's with around 20k miles on factory alloys (can substitute with
a set of 205 Yokohama AVS Intermediates in excellent shape if desired).
Neon Racing Magnetics

Mark