Co-Driver Wanted for BS (or BSL) at Nationals

To: "'Autox@autox.team.net'" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Co-Driver Wanted for BS (or BSL) at Nationals
From: "Birchard, Thomas (T.E.)" <tbirchar@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:18:25 -0400
My co-driver has bailed on me for nationals and so I'm trying to find
someone who would like to take his spot.  (The car is also available for
BSL, if any women are interested!)

Car:
1999 Miata Sport Package - Blue
Racing Beat Adjustable Tubular Front Sway Bar
Koni Single Adjustable Dampers, valved by Predator Motorsports (Kumar
Viswalingam)
Custom cat-back exhaust system with Supertrapp muffler
205/50-15 Hoosiers for the Dry
205/50-15 Kumhos (full tread depth) for the Wet if necessary

Results:
BFG CenDiv #1 @ Grissom 2nd
http://www.spec-rx7.org/~cashmo/cendiv/2000/result1.prn

Nat'l Tour @ Grissom            4th
http://www.scca.org/amateur/nat_tour/2000/peru/results.html

The car is probably faster than the driver because I've been focusing on
shifter kart racing rather than autocrossing this season.

I'm planning to arrive on Wednesday, but if someone was seriously interested
in running the car in the ProSolo Finale or the warm-up, I could be
persuaded.  Not only is the car available, but I also have a room reserved
at the Motel 6 in Topeka.

Contact me directly if you're interested and we can discuss the terms of an
agreement.

--Tom Birchard
tbirchar@ford.com

p.s.- I'm headed to Monterey, CA for the Historic races tonight, but I'll
periodically be checking my e-mail.