RE: Z3 in EP? Was: New Miata

To: "Bill Ozinga" <oz@tirerack.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Z3 in EP? Was: New Miata
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:46:18 -0400
That's all right as long as the miata's all have to run on firestones, It's
a plot Eric is right,,,,,

Miata -- Built in Hiroshima imported to the US

The last thing we imported to Hiroshima ticked :) I guess next time we will
need to use a bigger bomb

Jeff Lloyd

Weren't the RX7's built in the Hiroshima plant too???  And they disgrace the
best America has to offer, either it's poetic justice
Or a PLOT with all this talk about the Miata RX7 and firestones hummmm

Eric????, are the Canadians involved???