steel race wheels?

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: steel race wheels?
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:56:50 -0700
        I know there are a couple of different companies out there making
steel race wheels. Have any of you used those?
        Do they make 17"X9.5"? Just kidding, I am looking for a new set of
wheels for my trailer and they are 13"X5.5". I want a set of basic Chrome
Mods.
        I got a set from Discount tire only to find they are rated to
1100lbs each, that is a bit on the low side. My only choice right now is to
go up to 14" wheels, but that means buy new tires and then I can not open
the doors on the vette when it is on the trailer.
        I though if these guys are making race versions of these wheels
perhaps they beef them up a bit. If someone has phone numbers for these
places that would be great.
        On the other hand that new RX7 is 500lbs lighter than the vette,
hmmm. :)

Thanks

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com