Re: NeDiv Speed

To: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NeDiv Speed
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:39:12 -0500
Similar to drag racing, only the elapsed time really counts.  Speed is good
but doesn't guarantee a win eh.  ;^)

Eric (slo-poke) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason