RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals
From: "Mr. DSM" <MrDSM@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:00:09 -0400, dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

>  "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com> wrote:
>
>  > Well keep in mind Jeff, SM is also raping ESP entries
>
>  Uhhh... I don't know what you've been hearing, but I can assure you that
>  anything going on between SM and ESP has been entirely mutual....
>
>  Although I do have to admit that Fedja is kinda cute in the right light.
>  C'mere big boy!
>
>  :) :) :)

Cute for still being in ESP or ...? But, you know what. Watch out what you
wish for. You just might get it! :)

And, about the number of entries in ESP so far, I still believe that we will
be somewhere over the 30 this year. I would not expect to see numbers from
the last year, especially when certain foreign white car beats everyone by
almost 3 seconds on last years South course driven both ways this past
weekend. :)

Have fun!

Fedja
95 AWD
#34 ESP
ps. I heard it is going to rain at least one day for the ESP this year,
which might help a bit against you know whom! :)

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html