Re: Looking for Kansas Region Contact for the Sat/Sun Practice

To: "'sbrude@email.msn.com'" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Kansas Region Contact for the Sat/Sun Practice
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:17:44 -0500
Sue,

I talked to Chris Hutsell at the MDDIV Divisional this past weekend about
this exact subject (Nats warm-up).  In fact, I hand-delivered to her the
entry envelope that the USPS had circulated through its system for three
weeks before sending it back to me, despite the fact that I also mailed an
identical envelope at the same time to the same name/address to enter the
divisional (Chris is/was the registrar for both events).

Anyway, Chris said that due to her duties on the Divisional, she has just
been date-logging all of the warm-up entries and putting them in a box.  Now
that the divisional is done, I suspect she'll have some time to go through
and send confirmations and such.

--Andy

PS: She didn't answer my voice mails, either.  I'll bet she gets lots of
them about this event.