RE: Sunfire

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sunfire
From: "Jeffrey Martynuska" <jpmartynuska@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:02:58 -0400
Being in the same region and class as John McDonald, I look at his times as
the benchmark in GS. He is a talented driver and gets the most out of his
car. He is also fun to watch on course and a warm person.

Fortunately, I am scored as a novice this year and not in direct competition
with John. I shudder at the thought of competing in open class GS against
him next year. There go the trophy aspirations!

Lets give John McDonald the credit he's earned and deserves.

Jeff Martynuska
GS, New England Region