Solo II Nats contingency

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo II Nats contingency
From: GRMMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:43:57 EDT
Just wanted to let all of you know that we've revamped our contingency
packages for 2000....

1) $500 and Schleh Trophy for top finishing Nationals Rookie

2) $500 drawing/raffle for GRM subscribers and who are running GRM
Stickers...just sign up at our booth at Topeka to register if you are a
subscriber, or subscribe if you aren't already a subscriber.  The drawing
will be held on Friday during the banquet...and you don't need to be present
to win.

If you're not a subscriber...you can email us your postal address and we'll
send out a free sample issue

-Per