RE: Reclassification.......What will happen in STS?

To: "Ax List (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reclassification.......What will happen in STS?
From: "Eric Buckley" <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:28:14 -0500
Ajstratton@aol.com wrote:

> 5) The cars that have been dominating GS are not ST legal. The DSM's are
> turbos, and the Type-R has the disallowed type of limited slip.  And
sooner
> or later AWD will be disallowed in ST (IMHO).

Why? Most AWD cars are already excluded by the above mentioned limitations.
The ones that remain haven't exactly been ripping up ST. At NT events (as
well as in the St. Louis Region, where we get pretty good turnout) it's
pretty much Hondas and Neons with the occasional odd car/great driver combo
slipping in. Have you seen differently somewhere else?

Eric Buckley
7STR: 98 Integra GSR
St. Louis Region