Hi Everyone

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi Everyone
From: Rusty Roark <rusty@kimbanet.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 4 2000 11:16:17 GMT-0400
Hello everyone Im new to the list and thought i would introduce myself. My
names Rusty, i live in Martinsville VA, about one hour from Greensboro NC and
Roanoke VA and I drive a 99 Dodge Avenger Sport V6. im new to the whole Auto-X
thing so bear with me please =) Ive done a few perforamance mods to my Avenger
and im just wondering if anyone would know the class I would be in (im gonna be
running in my first event the 13th) I have an AEM Cold Air Intake, Arospeed
Muffler and Powerstop slotted Rotors. Thanks for your help.