was (SEDIV Divisional)Now NORPAC Divisional

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: was (SEDIV Divisional)Now NORPAC Divisional
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all you Nortwest People:

Looks like Karl is saying we can't throw big events
here in the Northwest! :) Let's see if we can go past
the 137 they have and run 138 or more on the concrete
at Mountain Home AFB (Aug 12-13) for the Snake River
Divisional. Go to www.geocities.com/turbospl311 for
entry form and schedule! FAX them in if needed -
208-895-8579.
(Thanks Karl for giving me an idea to try and get
people to show up! Good Luck with the DTN Votes!)

Don Miller TLS #8
R.E. Snake River Region

http://invites.yahoo.com/