Nationals Warmup for Florida

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Nationals Warmup for Florida
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:29:00 EDT
NEWS FLASH!!!

Nationals Warm-up for Florida Drivers is officially on!!!!

Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. of Ft. Myers, Florida is putting on a Nationals
Warm-up for Florida's entries to the Nationals. It will be the weekend before
our September event on the 2nd & 3rd. What better place in Florida is there
to practice for Topeka than on the cement at Buckingham Airfield! As usual
all runs will be timed the whole weekend! You can get in as many runs as you
want for five hours on each day! Total of 10 HOURS of seat time!!! Times will
be announced for each run, possibly displayed (we are working on that) and of
course time sheets updated regularly. Entry amount not determined yet but
will be determined by turnout. (we have to break even) -Dave
dhutter@aol.com

<A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com";>For more information click
here!</A>

John Taylor