2000 Solo II Nationals Work Assignment Question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Solo II Nationals Work Assignment Question
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:51:18 -0400
Hello team.netters! 2 days ago I sent my national championship entry
form in the mail.  One of the questions on there asked if I would be
available to work the days that I don't run.  On my entry form I checked
yes, and I was wondering if I worked the days that I don't run, will
those count as my actual work responsibilities and therefore I wouldn't
have to work on the days that I run? That would be sweet if that were
the case.  If anybody can answer my question that would great. Thanks in
advance, I'm out.