Re: Lets go Drag racing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lets go Drag racing
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:03:44 EDT
BRUBEL51@aol.com wrote :

>> For all that are attending the NNJR event this Saturday.. after we finish
beating each other on the course, a few of us at this time are going to test
our cars on the drag strip at englishtown...  So if you are interested be
prepared to go fast and stay awhile after.. <<

I just picked up my rebuilt tranny today with new LSD, will try to
get it in and bring it to shake down at NJ before my big
race at the Glen the following week (sorry can't make divisionals...).

Hey Newman Brothers, hope you can make it!!!
But don't expect too much, it is my 1st autox of the year... but I WILL
be kicking some BOXSTER butt!

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://members.rennlist.org/analogmike/

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com