Evolution's Nationals Seminar in Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution's Nationals Seminar in Topeka
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:38:21 EDT
This is going out to the people who have been part of this annual evening in
Kansas Monday night.  Evoltuion Performance driving School puts on a seminar
Monday night that blows up the courses on a projector and goes the course
with plans, strategies, school concepts...As many of the instructors that are
able attend this to help with ideas and opinions on the courses.  This year
it will be held on Monday, September 11th at the Capitol Plaza from 6-8 pm.
I have moved it to starting a bit later so many of the people, instructors
taking part in the SEB meeting and working tech (Dean, Sam) can get there
this year and be part of it.  We wilol agian be charging $5 cover charge to
help with the rental costs and drinks and snacks will be served.  Last year's
brought almost 150 people, so put this on your calendar!

Jean Kinser
Owner Evoltion Performance Driving School-McKamey Autocross divsion