RE: Aug 1st Evolution warm up deadline

To: "'Eric Buckley'" <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Aug 1st Evolution warm up deadline
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:16:46 -0500
I'm not pissed or anything, just wish it could have worked out better. For
those who would like to get in two days of competition on a big
national-style course, click over to http://wcsllc.net/gatewaytonationals/
for more info.
============================
As one who is very much affected byt the overlapping events and will miss
the 4th MiDiv Solotime event to attend the warmup event at Peru, let me
comment.

I was seriously thinking about just doing Jean's warmup event on Sat and
then attending the Solotime event on Sun & Mon, but have since decided that
I need a ton of seat time and instruction and that Jean's peru warmup event
would benefit me more.

So, nothing personal St. Louis Region, I jsut need the extra seat time far
more than I need to chase a non-trophy (for me anyway) Solotime points
event.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -
George Mason