240Problem solved - SHOCK HELP!

To: "Auotx (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 240Problem solved - SHOCK HELP!
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:55:12 -0700
        Okay, the rear shock is blown.  Time to upgrade for AutoX.  I priced
out Koni Adjustable for the 95 240SX, and the price is good.  The front is
cartridge, which basically means I have to hack saw something.  Anyone know
if this is a good buy for me?  Or anyone know what the guy was talking about
when he described how to install the front shocks?  If I buy them, I will
also be looking for optimal settings - for those of you with 954 240's out
there :)

Dave

David Joseph Ebel   PCN: 3333-2222-1111
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Owner- Bricklin #841 <www.davidebel.com>