Re: Lightweight Clutches/Flywheels

To: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lightweight Clutches/Flywheels
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:37:28 -0500
Jeff Winchell wrote:

>What brands are people using for durable lightweight clutches/flywheels?

Before you pony up for one of those, you might wanna read the (online)
minutes of the last SEB meeting. There's apparently some consideration of
outlawing multiplate clutches in SP. I've already sent them an email with my
views on the subject, and I've spoken with an SEB member. Anyone who already
has one of these or is contemplating fitting one should read the relevant
section of the minutes and respond ASAP.

I had hope to get a 10000 RPM unit for my car next month, but I'm holding
off for the moment.

Jay