Auto-X Digest Archive Searching Question

To: <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto-X Digest Archive Searching Question
From: "Gary Lingertot" <glingert@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:52:23 -0500
I'm trying to do some research that requires searching the ax-digest
archives... but I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding out if those
searches are currently supported.

The team.net site directs you to http://listquest.com/hobbies/vehicles for
the "Team.Net Mailing Lists Archives", but you're redirected here:
http://www.listquest.com/auto/index.html. From here there is a list of
several hundred mailing lists, but I'm at a loss to find our auto-x digest
(but I found the CMod and FMod lists). First dead end.

Selecting the "Team.Net FTP Archives - Files" on Team.net sends me to here:
http://www.team.net/www/archives.html.

Unfortunately the link to actually search or browse the archives
(http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/lwgate) doesn't work. Second dead end.

So I figured a final option at this point would be to FTP the complete
archives and search them myself... but my anonymous FTP sessions are
rejected by ftp.team.net.

Can anyone help me out here?

        -- Gary Lingertot