Re: flying belts, again.

To: "Eric W Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: flying belts, again.
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:47:16 -0500
They haven't been lasting that long before they fly off again.  3 belts in
one month.

My dealership today installed a new PS pump, pulley and belt but did reuse
the bracket that they bent the crud out of (and rounded out the once-square
1/2" drive torque wrench hole that you use to set the belt tension) the last
time the replaced the belt.  We shall see how long this repair lasts.

If I do have to go back for another PS belt any time soon, I'm gonna stand
in the middle of the showroom floor and throw a temper tantrum the likes of
which NO ONE has ever seen before.  ;^)  Imagine a 31 year old, 6'1" 270#
"kid" throwing his arms all about and screaming and crying and stomping and
cussing and spitting and, well, you get the idea.  It ain't gonna be pretty.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason