DTN and an easy way to donate

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DTN and an easy way to donate
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:27:34 -0500
Hi folks.

I had the chance to talk to JD Kemp this weekend and he's
very aware of the need to get Driver To Nationals (DTN)
discussion/voting underway.

JD just moved back to Florida and doesn't have web access
just yet, but I'm willing to keep a file of any DTN dialogue for
forward to him as soon as he's back online.  I also discussed
with him setting up a DTN PayPal account, which I've done
with the email address of drivertonationals@yahoo.com

This way we can get a lot of money in the fund for basically
doing nothing by using the referral.  If you aren't signed up
with PayPal and don't mind using your credit card online,
please use the below link to sign up.  This will give you $5 and
DTN $5.  As soon as JD enters a credit card number, we'll
have $10 in the account (I used myself as a referral).

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com

Any questions about this, please feel free to ask.  I guess I'm
volunteering to honcho DTN until JD gets online.....

On that note....let the nominations begin.

David 'free in September (hint, hint)' Hawkins
86 MR2 CSP in pieces