RE: Thankyou / 1st Nationals Memories

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thankyou / 1st Nationals Memories
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:04:38 -0700
Jonathon Goodale writes...

>New subject.  What do you remember from your 1st nationals.
>
>For me, I'm only 34, it was 1974 ,I think, in Lake Geneva Wis.

I vaguely remember 1973. I want to say Nationals was in St. Louis, and the
reason why I want to say that is because what I clearly remember isn't
Nationals at all, but staying at my Aunt Mary's house with all of my
cousins. But what I remember most of all is, on the way somewhere, asking,
"Will Gramma be there?" And my parents said, "No, silly, she's home in San
Rafael (California)." So, perhaps you can imagine my glee when Gramma
answered the door, arms outstretched, cackling her Gramma cackle.

That was my first Nationals. These are the things you remember when you're
not even four.

ciao,
Katie