Re: Good drivers in the real world

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good drivers in the real world
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:09:50 -0400
At the "highway department" we have a Truck Rodeo each year.  It is a
big deal.

The snow plow competition has them drive as close to a mailbox as
possible, without hitting it.

They also have to back up, accurately.

I drove in the pickup truck competition one year.  They looked at me
funny when I put on my helmet...

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
Triumph and CRX nut