Maps and window decals

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maps and window decals
From: "goodale7" <goodale7@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:58:42 -0600
I live with a member of the national staff and I don't see the maps
until I register in Topeka.  They really are locked up in the office in
Denver.  Other than National staff, course designers, and a couple solo
board members no one sees them.

Steve Bernard wrote;

>Yes but how many cops bust balls on a guy in a $30K plus
>Bimmer versus a $3K (or less) Honda CRX?
>It has nothing to do with Tire Rack or the Sticker but some cops
>want brownie points.

As a member of the Law Enforcement community I take exception to this.
I've written a lot more tickets to "$30K plus Bimmers" than "$3K
Hondas".  But I get a lot more lip from the teenager in the $3K Honda.
Please don't put us all in one group.  It's also 10% of the auto
crossers that leave the site at mach 1 and lose the site for everyone.
If you read the instructions with the decal, it's made to come off the
car and put on the backing numberous times.

If anyone thinks they can do the job better we are hiring.  Check our
web site jeffcosheriff.com for more info.

PS,  Who do I see about the "brownie points"   ;)   I like mine with
walnuts.

Jon Goodale
Deputy Sheriff, Jefferson County Colorado
(yes the Columbine Jefferson County)