More begging for a car at the Wendover Pro...

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: More begging for a car at the Wendover Pro...
From: "Eric H. Kriemelmeyer" <magilla@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:49:09 -0400
So Im working on an actual already registered STS Impreza to run (I have
no idea about setup), but the owner doesnt sound to enthused about
letting me drive his car (he must be really touchy about his car). And
with the realization that there is no way in **** Im driving my car from
MD to practically Nevada for a Pro, I thought Id go to the list.

Im not so picky, but Id prefer...

an STS Impreza 2.5 RS, with competitive mods.
otherwise Id take a STS Impreza 2.5 RS with competitive mods.

If I had to, I could transform a relatively competitive GS Impreza to a
STS car with parts I could take on the plane. And lastly, any Impreza,
2.2 or 2.5 liter, mods or no mods. I can make it work, but you may need
a good alignment after the event.

Oh, maybe I am being picky. So, anybody got one? I am actually begging
now. The wife ok'd the trip, but without a Subaru to drive in STS its
really not worth it to me to fly out there.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Kriemelmeyer
STS #94
Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS