RE: rumors.... rumors...

To: <Jkinser77@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rumors.... rumors...
From: "Arlyn" <arlyn@stranoparts.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:03:28 -0400
Is it possible the person who received the BFGs could have said to their
vendor, I need tires, amy tires...and since Kumhos were so scarce during the
last several months, the vendor substituted BFGs?  I know how many desparate
phone calls we received in April and May looking for tires, any tires, and
we sell everything but tires. 8-).

Arlyn
Strano Performance
www.stranoparts.comn