Re: SFR Divisional PAX numbers

To: "Todd Green" <tag@war.cs.utah.edu>, "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: SFR Divisional PAX numbers
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:29:54 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Green <tag@war.cs.utah.edu>
To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Cc: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:26 PM

> Now, now Jeff, don't get your knickers wrapped around your roll bar.
> You of all people should have noted that Ken wasn't on the Magical
> Hoosiers(tm).  Clearly this means his car wasn't fully prepared, and had
> it been, he would have run faster by the 1.5-3.1% you guys are claiming
> and would have been down into the 78-79's thereby smoking Steve. :)

It might not have taken Hoosiers to get Ken ahead of Steve.  I'm sure that
he was really moving on those runs where he spun at the finish and knocked
out the timers (one each day!).  On one of those, I was at the corner
station near the finish.  It's a little unsettling to see a Camaro spin 50
feet away from you!

Scot
'91 CS Miata - 1st loser at the NP Divisional ;)