Everything you ever wanted to know about Hoosier Tom

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Everything you ever wanted to know about Hoosier Tom
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:33:19 EDT
Actually the rules of ettiquete and common deceny prevent me from telling you
all that, but here's Hoosier Tom's/Mid Atlantic Motorsport contact info:

phone:  (219) 243-5553
email:  hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net

phoning is the best way to catch Tom in the act.  :-)

M Sipe

In a message dated 6/22/00 9:03:22 AM Central Daylight Time,