Re: Online Registration!! IDEA!!

To: "Alex Dresko" <adresko@3pointoh.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Online Registration!! IDEA!!
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:27:01 -0400
then there is the 40 or so regions running autox/ts like philly region, and
the 100 or so that use AXware, in which case TS/99 data is no help, and BTW
I was under the understanding TS/99 is no longer being developed?

<<Pocket protector on>>

I have quite a few Insurance agencys as customers, a few years back the
Insurance companies got together to build a "standard" for communication
with the agency management software platforms (digital issuance of policys )
(AKA upload/download) and it was up to the Software MFG. to add the
communication feature to the software, I beleive this is the best soloution,
set up the website to input/output some standard (e.g. comma seperated form)
and then it is up to the software vendors to allow this feature, logically
as a added cost add-on feature, as to make the development worth while..
you can even use a script to upload the Results and display them on a
website like these

http://www.chesco.com/~linsoft/soloii/phl2000/2000-4.html

Thanks to philly region member Ken Lin for making it possable to get these
attractive results, now if my software would output the results in CSV It
would be much easier...

>>Pocket protector off<<

Jeff Lloyd
yes your reading the results correctly the BS Z-pig actually won one :-)