New SCCA President/CEO

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New SCCA President/CEO
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:08:15 -0500
Hey, Gang.

Thinking back to the message that Jim Rohn forwarded to all of us a
few days ago about the selection of Steve Johnson to be the new
President/CEO of the SCCA....

Steve called me tonight out of the clear blue (about 7:45 CDT) just to
introduce himself and say "Hi!"  In his second day on the job, he was
already making it a point to call all of the REs and thank us for
volunteering our time and effort.  That, to me, says a lot about the
man right off the top.

Plus, he also told me that he's planning to attend our SOWDIV mid-year
roundtable here in Shreveport on July 15th!  His home and family are
still in Plano, Texas (just outside Dallas) so he's having to do a lot
of commuting.  Yet he can still find time to schedule in a Divisional
Roundtable three hours away this early in the game.

That, to me, says a lot about the man.  I, for one, am more than
willing to give him every opportunity in the world to prove himself.
If initial impressions count for anything, I was impressed!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman